Detailed description of project
The Prishtine – Hani i Elezit (Route No. 6) Motorway has a length of approximately 65 km.
Motorway has Section C1, C2, C3.
This project contains:
- 20 Bridges, span from 18.5m – 680m
- 18 Overpasses, length 40m – 80m
- 18 Underpasses
- 54 Culverts
- 6 Interchanges, etc…
This infrastructure project has been declared a priority project by the Government of the Republic of Kosovo and the general objective is to ensure the timely and cost-efficient construction of the Prishtine – Hani i Elezit Motorway in accordance with internationally accepted quality standards.
Hill International was appointed to supervise and manage the selected contractor. The works supervision is performed in accordance with Yellow FIDIC Conditions of Contract
Type and scope of services provided
- Contract Management Support
- Works Supervision in accordance with Yellow FIDIC Conditions of Contract (monitor works progress, arrange and participate in regular site progress meetings, prepare progress reports, verify and approve the interim and final payment certificates, monitor the financial disbursements, laboratory tests, check the quality of the materials, claims management, prepare the Taking-Over Certificates, verify the As-Built Drawings, etc)
- Approve the contractors’ materials, equipment and workmanship
- Undertake proper accounting and financial recording of the progress of the works and process interim and final payments to the Contractor
- Monitor that the design and construction of the works are programmed effectively and completed on schedule
- Oversee all construction works and testing of the entire motorway, side roads diversions and associated facilities
- Provide support, advice and services to the Employer for the tendering, construction and testing of the entire tolling system, service areas, maintenance areas and associated facilities
- Services during the Defects Notification Period (inspect defects, prepare the final reports & Performance Certificate and Final Payment Certificate)
- Provisional acceptances for the Works sections.
Client: Ministry of Infrastructure
Consortium Member: HILL International