IPE-PROING monitored all activities on site whilst advising on quality of work or site organization, correcting methodology and a carrying out a program auditing materials testing in all project phases.
Throughout the construction of the Road IPE-PROING focused on the following principle tasks:
- Supervision of the setting out of the works;
- Reviewing and advising on land acquisition matters;
- Supervision of Construction Works;
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance of the Works to ensure adherence to Drawings and Specifications;
- Reviewing measurement of the works;
- Constantly reviewing the planning of the works and program monitoring;
- Final quality checking of the completed works and supervising and monitoring defective items in the defect liability period.
IPE-PROING carried out a range of audits on the Project. These audits were implemented to ensure all work was carried out to the client’s expected standard. Audits targeted the following:
- Final Quantities installed on the Project;
- Ensuring installed works were constructed to the dimensions shown on the drawings and that the installed works were to specification;
- The Quality Control and Testing; and,
- Health and Safety matters.
Investor: EU Office in Kosovo